Thursday 24 October 2013

Release Day!

I'm delighted to say that my new full length historical romance, Midwinter Masquerade, is now released from Tirgearr Publishing and is available on Amazon UK and Amazon US as well as in all e-formats through the publisher.


Today, I'm featured on the Tirgearr Heart of Fiction Blog. Please drop by and leave a comment if you have time - my publisher is giving away a free copy to one commenter.

On Sunday 27th October, my slightly creepy flash fiction story, Samhain, is on the KMN Books blog where there's a free copy of my Victorian novella, Mischief at Mulberry Manor, on offer to one commenter. There have been lots of chances to win prizes on Karen's blog all month - you can check out some of the other great stories from each day.

Monday 28th is my blog party celebration for my new novel!
Please come and join in the fun on my Reading and Writing Blog on Monday all day
and on Facebook where you can come masked!
 
Midwinter Masquerade Excerpts
Video Trailer
Quiz
Refreshments
Prizes
Fun!
 
Hope to see you on Monday
Romy

No comments: