Monday 10 September 2012

A Historical Resource

I've been neglecting a couple of my blogs over summer, while travelling on holiday and attending a writers' conference. But it certainly gave the mind a rest and allowed me to question the best use of my writing time, considering how many unfinished novels and stories are waiting my attention! I love blogging but it does take time, energy and creativity away from the work I should be doing.

Since my main blog is Reading and Writing, which is updated more than once a week, I've decided to leave this Romancing History blog mainly as a resource for historical information. I'll update it whenever I find interesting links that might be useful for historical writers or researchers but most of my actual writing posts will now be confined to the main blog.

Thanks for your interest and I do hope to see you on the other blog when you have time!
Romy

No comments: