I'm very grateful to fellow writer Debbie at Bluestocking Mum for the Versatile Writer Award below. It's always humbling to know that people actually read our blogs and find them worthy of an award! Debbie's own blog is a great read. This is also a marvellous way to discover new blogs and I'd recommend a dip into those below if you have time.
In the spirit of the award, I have to list 7 things about myself, then pass the award on to others. I'm choosing to pass it on to ten other blogs I enjoy reading - I've tried to include blogs I've never given an award to before, although there are many more I could have chosen!
1. I worked in the Isle of Man for the two summers before leaving school.
2. Fulfilled my adolescent fantasy of having a midnight swim there one evening (it was wonderful)!
3. The dance I most want to learn is the Tango (not sure about husband though).
4. I studied Latin for two years at school for pleasure (which it was) - and I scraped an 'O' Grade in it!
5. I love travelling by train (as does husband) and still have some countries to explore that way.
6. Did a year and a half nurse's training after school until discovering I detested hospitals (and still do).
7. I once youth hostelled around part of Scotland with a friend (in the distant past).
Now I have pleasure in passing the award on to:
Diana at My Life in Writing
Suzy at My Journal