Friday 30 March 2012

A Review and Promotion

Just as my first tween book, Summer of the Eagles, has been released from MuseItUp Publishing, I had two new mentions of my Regency novel, Dangerous Deceit, which was published by Champagne Books last year!

A profile of the book, and me, is now listed on the Humanmade promotional site, which might give it some new publicity.

The second mention was a complete surprise. Dangerous Deceit has been reviewed on the Indie review site and is all the more welcome as it was unsolicited and I don't know the reviewer. It's a balanced and fair review and fortunately largely positive!

Good to know it's still being read.
Romy

5 comments:

Carolb said...

Glad to hear both your books are getting publicity, Rosemary. Fingers crossed for plenty of sales. :-)

joanne fox said...

How lovely Rosemary! Your success with writing in different genres really spurs me on to follow my writing whichever way it wants to go.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thanks, Carol - it's one of these things we have to do ourselves these days!

Thank you, Joanne - that's such a lovely thing to say. You definitely should try different genres if led that way!

Vikki said...

A well deserved positive review of Dangerous Deceit!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Thank you, dear Vikki!