First I have two people to thank for the Stylish Blogger award you can see on the right hand side. This is a great way to get to know other writers and their interesting blogs. The idea is to then pass the blog on to others and to list 7 things about yourself. I've already listed things about myself on my readingandwriting blog, which received the award a while ago, but I'll try and think of a few other things! So thank you to my lovely, talented daughter, Vikki, whose own blog is throughthelookingglass. Thanks also to fellow writer Carol, whose blog is here.
So seven things you probably don't want to know!
1. I was Mary in the school nativity play when 5 years old and I had to sing a lullaby.
2. I love all kinds of dancing and now go to Tap.
3. My favourite authors when younger were: Mary Stewart, Victoria Holt, Phyllis Whitney, Georgette Heyer and Agatha Christie.
4. My all time favourite books are: Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, and Rebecca.
5. I've always been a water baby and sometimes liked to pretend I was a mermaid when under the water (not now!).
6. My favourite periods are Medieval and Regency.
7. I love to write with appropriate music in the background, but sometimes I'll put on an upbeat piece and dance!
And now to pass the award on to some great blogs.
One Woman's Write
I'm sure there are many more but I've already awarded a stylish blogger to some from my other blog. Enjoy checking these out.