Sunday 30 January 2011

Hearts and Flowers Party

As that annual time of romance draws near, Champagne Books is having a month-long party on their blog during February, with lots of authors taking part.

I'm doing a post on the 'mad, bad and dangerous to know' Lord Byron on 27th February. Byron appears in a scene in my novel, Dangerous Deceit, as I've long been fascinated by him. And some of his poetry is good too!

The party is worth a look - there are going to be lots of giveaways on different days. Details below.

Hope to see you there,
Romy
 
Please join us at
Champagne Books Blog
for a Hearts and Flowers Party
during the month of February.
 
Champagne Books Authors will be blogging, sharing excerpts, book trailers, and many, many
e-book give-aways.
Don't miss out!

2 comments:

Linda Kage said...

I'm marking my calendar for the 27th. Can't wait to hear about Lord Byron.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Aw, that's kind of you, Linda. I've adapted part of an article published before so I hope it'll be enough for you!